Shortlisted candidates will be notified over email, SMS, and/or phone calls. Your place in our program will be confirmed once you have made the registration payment.
● If you are a member of the BYLC Graduate Network (BGN), you can get BDT 1,000 off registration fees for all programs
● The BGN fee is BDT 500 off only for BBLTJ program
● Siblings of BYLC staff can get a 50% discount and siblings of BYLC graduates can get a 25% discount on our programs
● 100% waiver is not available for any of our programs
● 10% administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds
● If you withdraw 14 working days before program commencement, 90% of the registration fee will be refunded
● If you withdraw 13 to 7 working days before program commencement, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded
● If you withdraw 6 working days before program commencement, there will be no refund, as it will be too late to offer a seat to another student
You can fill out the application form online or collect it from your campus ambassador or from the BYLC headquarters.
● Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an online written assessment
● Finalists will be invited for a video or phone interview
● Online group case discussions will be held only for Building Bridges through Leadership Training and the Building Bridges through Leadership Training Junior program finalists
● Copy of national ID card or passport identification pages or birth certificate
● Current student ID card or proof of student status
We believe that your financial situation should not hinder your leadership journey. Therefore, we provide financial aid to students with demonstrated financial need.
We determine financial aid recipients and the aid amount based on two criteria:
● Your family’s financial circumstances
● Availability of our funds
If you are interested in applying for financial aid, please inform us during your interview or directly to the admissions committee through email at email@example.com. Once we receive your request, we will email you an online financial aid application form. The admissions committee will verify your need for financial aid and inform you about our decision.
Admission into a BYLC program is highly competitive. Our admissions committee looks at your application in a holistic manner. Along with academic excellence, we assess your interest in leadership, intellectual curiosity, critical thinking ability, and communication skills. While making final selections for a program, we try to maintain diversity in terms of gender as well as educational and socio-economic background.
We usually respond within three weeks of the application deadline. We contact applicants via email, SMS, and phone calls, so please make sure to check regularly for updates.
We provide financial aid to students with demonstrated financial need. For every program, we have limited financial aid available for students whose family income is below a certain threshold.
If you are interested in applying for financial aid, please inform us during your interview or directly to the admissions committee through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your request, we will email you an online financial aid application form.
Yes. If you complete the registration process but cannot join the program for a valid reason, you will be eligible for a partial refund if you apply for the refund on time. For more information check our refund policy
BYLC has campus ambassadors representing educational institutions from all over Bangladesh. You can find the campus ambassador(s) at your institution and meet them in-person to know more about our programs and other relevant information.